We raised $7759 and had 331 runners at the 1/11/14 Lansing for Haiti 5K! Click for race results. Click for TimeFrame Photography's photos. Click here for 676 FREE PHOTOS (thanks to Crossroads Church's Josh Swieringa).
GIVE-WHAT-YOU-CAN Lansing For Haiti 5K Run/Walk 2014
(check-in and race day registration begins at Noon -- Race @2pm)
100% of proceeds go to help those in extreme poverty in Haiti by using sustainable long-term solutions
Click to set custom HTML
Thank you to the 301 runners who ran in our 2013 Lansing for Haiti 5K! Click for 2013 official race results...Click for 2013 FREE RACE PHOTOS! (Thank you KrisBargen.com Photography for the free photos)
- NO RACE FEE! PAY WHAT YOU CAN - 100% of proceeds go to alleviate Haitians from extreme poverty
- DOGGY DIVISION! With dog-themed prizes for top 3 dog finishers and all dog participants!! Sponsored by Preuss Pets.
- January 11, 2014 2:00pm at Great Lakes Christian College, 6211 W. Willow Hwy in Lansing
- Commemorating the 4th anniversary of the 2010 Haiti earthquake. Honorary Haitians from Lansing will be in attendance.
- 100% of proceeds go toward relieving Haiti’s most vulnerable from extreme poverty, using sustainable solutions through our partnership with World Relief.
- Custom Laser-etched 16oz glass tumblers for top-3 in each age group: 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & up
- $100 gift card from Gilbert & Blake's in Okemos to overall male and female finishers; $50 gift to overall masters winner (age 40+)
- Abominable Snowman Mascot from Rudolph movie will be live and ready for your photo ops!
- Free massages from MassageWorx of Okemos!
- Great food spread including Grand Traverse Pie!
TONS of silent auction items. 2014 list will be posted soon. 2013 list: Biggby, Lansing Lugnuts, Courtyard
Marriott, Dusty's Cellar, Claddagh Irish Pub, Bar 30, Tony Sacco's,
Mitchell's Fish Market, Lansing Sports Authority, Court One, Grand
Traverse Pie Co., Spartan Hall of Fame Cafe', Bravo, NCG Cinema
Free Long Sleeve T-shirt to all participants