Register Now for the December 17th, 2016 Lansing for Haiti 5K Run/Walk + Kids' Indoor MoSno Fun Run
Lansing For Haiti 5K Run/Walk 2016
(Packet pick-up 6-8pm at Playmakers in Okemos on Friday Dec 16th & 11am-12:50pm Saturday Dec 17th race day at the race site)
100% of proceeds go to help those in extreme poverty in Haiti by using sustainable long-term solutions
Click to set custom HTML
Thank you to the 331 runners who ran in our 2014 Lansing for Haiti 5K!
- Back in 2016: 12:30pm Kids' Indoor MoSno Fun Run - Race against our mascot MoSno! Prizes to all kid participants (No set fee. Any donation amount will serve as registration.)
- Also back this year: We'll be running in Creyts Rd., not on the sidewalk, so there will be more room to run for our growing attendance!
- Bright blue long sleeve tech running shirts
- DOGGY DIVISION! With dog-themed prizes for top 3 dog finishers and all dog participants!! Sponsored by Preuss Pets.
- December 16th, 2016 1:00pm at Great Lakes Christian College, 6211 W. Willow Hwy in Lansing
- Our race was founded after the 2010 Haiti earthquake. Honorary Haitians from Lansing will be in attendance.
- 100% of proceeds go toward relieving Haiti’s most vulnerable from extreme poverty, using sustainable solutions through our partnership with World Relief.
- Custom Laser-etched 16oz glass tumblers for top-3 in each age group: 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & up
- $100 gift card to overall male and female finishers
- $50 gift card to overall masters' male and female finishers
- Abominable Snowman Mascot ("MoSno") will be live and ready for your photo ops!
- Free massages from Heart and Soul Massage of Lansing!
- Great food spread including Grand Traverse Pie!
- TONS of silent auction items.