GIVE-WHAT-YOU-CAN Lansing For Haiti 5K Run/Walk 2014
100% of proceeds go to help those in extreme poverty in Haiti by using sustainable long-term solutions
Click to set custom HTML
Thank you to the 301 runners who ran in our 2013 Lansing for Haiti 5K today! Click for 2013 official race results...Click for 2013 FREE RACE PHOTOS! (Thank you KrisBargen.com Photography for the free photos)
- NO RACE FEE! PAY WHAT YOU CAN - 100% of proceeds go to alleviate Haitians from extreme poverty
- DOGGY DIVISION! With dog-themed prizes for top 3 dog finishers and all dog participants!! Sponsored by Preuss Pets.
- January 11, 2014 2:00pm at Great Lakes Christian College, 6211 W. Willow Hwy in Lansing
- Commemorating the 4th anniversary of the 2010 Haiti earthquake. Honorary Haitians from Lansing will be in attendance.
- 100% of proceeds go toward relieving Haiti’s most vulnerable from extreme poverty, using sustainable solutions through our partnership with World Relief.
- Medals for top-3 in each age group: 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & up
- Abominable Snowman Mascot from Rudolph movie will be live and ready for your photo ops!
- Free massages!
- Great food spread including Grand Traverse Pie!
- Gift Cards to overall, master's (40+), and 14 and under champions
TONS of silent auction items. 2014 list will be posted soon. 2013 list: Biggby, Lansing Lugnuts, Courtyard
Marriott, Dusty's Cellar, Claddagh Irish Pub, Bar 30, Tony Sacco's,
Mitchell's Fish Market, Lansing Sports Authority, Court One, Grand
Traverse Pie Co., Spartan Hall of Fame Cafe', Bravo, NCG Cinema
Free Long Sleeve T-shirt to all participants